Why can’t I log into my Pokémon Go account?
You may receive “failed to log in” or “unable to authenticate” error messages if our servers are experiencing a temporary issue or your network connectivity is poor. Check to ensure your mobile device has a strong network connection, or wait a short while, then try logging in again.
Can you sign into Pokémon Go with Facebook?
You can now link Pokémon Go with your Facebook account, so you don’t have to spend time trying to remember a password you invented on the fly when you signed up. By linking your accounts, you’ll easily be able to access your game and progress across multiple devices.
How do I get my Pokémon Go back on Facebook?
Facebook Login Provider
- Go to Facebook and then to Find Your Account.
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Facebook account in the search bar provided and click ” Search”
- Identify your account and reset your password via SMS or Email.
How do you fix failed log on Pokémon Go?
Check to ensure your mobile device has a strong network connection, or wait a short while, then try logging in again. If the issue persists, try closing and reopening the Pokémon GO app: Android: Tap Settings > Apps > Pokémon GO > Force Stop.
How do I get my old Pokemon account back?
Here is what did work to recover my account:
- In your browser sign into Google.
- Delete (the hardest part) and reinstall Pokemon Go.
- Sign in with the email associated with your Pokemon Go account.
- You should be in with your account recovered!
How can I log into my Pokémon GO account?
If you typically use Facebook to login to Pokémon Go, you may have encountered an error when you trying to do so recently. … First, it is recommended that you try to close out of the app and attempt to login again, while also checking that you have a stable network connection.
To link an additional account:
At the top right, tap Settings. Under the Account section, select the “Not Linked” checkbox next to the login provider you would like to connect. Follow the prompts to link your account. Once your account is linked, you can use that login provider to sign into your Pokémon GO account.
Can I transfer Pokémon from my Pokémon GO account to multiple different Pokémon HOME accounts, such as mine and those of family members? Yes. In Pokémon GO, you can choose what Pokémon HOME account you’ll transfer Pokémon to by linking to a Nintendo Account that is also linked to the desired Pokémon HOME account.
How do I recover my Pokemon username and password?
To retrieve your username:
- From the Pokémon Trainer Club sign-in page, select Forgot your username?
- Enter the Email Address associated with your Pokémon Trainer Club account. This is a required field.
- Enter information for only one other field. …
- Click Retrieve username.
How do I recover my stolen Pokemon account?
You can submit a support request via this form and select “Sign-In Issue” from the drop-down menu.
Compromised Account Recovery
- Your account was compromised no more than 72 hours ago.
- Your account has no previous or existing punishments for violating our Terms of Service.
- And you can provide evidence of ownership.
Can you transfer your Pokemon Go account to another email?
To change your email address: … Click Change Email Address. Enter your Current Password, your New Email Address, and then Confirm Email. Click Change.
How do you know if your Pokémon GO banned?
Yes, your account is banned if you see the “Your account has been suspended/terminated for violating the Terms of Service” message when logging in to Pokémon GO.
What to do if Pokémon GO says unable to authenticate?
How to Fix Pokemon Go Unable To Authenticate? (2021)
- Restart Your Mobile. When you’re having trouble playing games on your phone, the first thing to try is just restarting it. …
- Verify Your Pokemon Go Account. …
- Clear Cache. …
- Disable Data Usage Restrictions. …
- Check If You Got Banned. …
- Re-Install Pokemon Go.