What is Ironmon challenge Pokémon?
The two basic Nuzlocke rules. The Nuzlocke Challenge is a set of rules intended to create a higher level of difficulty while playing the Pokémon games.
What is a mystery challenge in Pokémon?
The mystery challenge gives you the inability to identify a Pokémon until it is registered to the Pokédex.
What is a Pokémon Egglocke challenge?
An Egglocke is a type of Challenge like Nuzclocke. It is mostly done by YouTubers. Rules. You may only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in each new area you explore. Fail to catch it and you get nothing for the area.
What are Pokémon challenges?
The 15 Best Fan-Made Challenge Runs In Pokémon
- 1 The Shiny Collection Challenge.
- 2 The Nuzlocke Challenge. …
- 3 The Scramble Challenge. …
- 4 The Single Challenge. …
- 5 The Catchless Challenge. …
- 6 The Monotype Challenge. …
- 7 The Evil Pokémon Challenge. …
- 8 The Roleplay Challenge. …
What is the hardest Pokémon game to Nuzlocke?
1. Pokémon Black/White and Black 2/White 2. Pokémon’s Generation V games are the hardest of them all to Nuzlocke. From grueling rival battles, Gym Leaders and the introduction of Challenge Mode in Black 2 and White 2, these are some of the hardest games in the entire Pokémon series.
What is Cagelocke?
What’s a cagelocke? 1. On_we_clash. 3y. The Cagelocke follows the three classic Nuzlocke rules; only the first Pokemon on each route may be captured unless it is shiny, all Pokemon must be nicknamed, and if a Pokemon faints it is considered dead.
What is a Wonderlocke?
The Wonderlocke is a variant of the Nuzlocke challenge in which normal Nuzlocke rules apply, with the added requirement that each Pokemon you catch must be Wonder Traded away for a new random Pokemon.
How does an Egglocke work?
Usually how this works is you get a ton of eggs and put them into your PC. Every time you catch a Pokemon you switch that Pokemon with an egg and hatch the egg. After hatching the egg, you would level it up it to the level of the Pokemon you swapped it with by using rare candies.
How do I make my Pokemon more challenging?
One common way to bump up the difficulty of your playthrough is axing items being used in battle. That means no healing, no X items, no elixirs, nothing, besides held items. This makes moves that can heal your Pokémon like Roost much more valuable, as that’s the only way that you’re going to be able to stay healthy.