How do you get more special tasks in Pokemon go?
Field Research tasks can be collected by visiting nearby PokéStops or automatically during specified time periods. Special Research is guided by Professor Willow with more challenging tasks but with greater rewards.
How do you find specific Research tasks in Pokemon go?
You can check your current research tasks by tapping the binoculars icon above Nearby Pokémon. Each Special Research task can be completed only once. The first batch of Special Research quests focuses on Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region.
What are all the task in Pokemon go?
- Catch 5 Pokémon with Weather Boost. 200. 67% IV: …
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokémon. 1500. 67% IV: …
- Catch 7 Pokémon. 67% IV: 100% IV: …
- Catch 3 Pokémon. 67% IV: 286. …
- Use 3 Nanab Berries while catching Pokémon. 67% IV: 626. …
- Catch 1 Shadow Pokémon. 67% IV: …
- Catch 10 Pokémon. 200. …
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon. 500.
What happens when you finish all special Research in Pokemon go?
It won’t be easy, but the grand prize is worth working for—a chance to catch Mew, the first Mythical Pokémon available in Pokémon GO! You’ll also earn fantastic items as you complete stages of Special Research, including Rare Candy, Stardust, and XP.
How do you catch Aerodactyl in November 2020?
Completing a field research task is the easiest way to catch an Aerodactyl. It only requires you to complete 5 raids. Successfully completing this task means that you’ll be rewarded with an Aerodactyl. This is a surefire way to catch this Pokemon.
Do Pokestops always give the same research?
Each PokeStop gets one specific field research mission assigned to it each day, and though you can complete a quest more than once per day you’ll only ever pick up the same mission from any given PokeStop.
Do special research tasks expire?
Most Special Research tasks are available once the player reaches level 5. They can only be completed once, and tasks cannot be deleted.
Can research Pokémon be shiny?
You can also get Shiny Pokémon from raids and as Field Research Task rewards.
How do I unlock victini special research?
Victini research step 1 of 6
- Catch 30 Pokémon (3 Pinap Berries)
- Spin 30 PokéStops or gyms (1,000 XP)
- Send 10 gifts to friends (1,000 Stardust)
How do I get Giovanni special research?
Prerequisite: Complete The “A Troubling Situation” Special Research Quest
- Step One Tasks. Evolve Two Pokemon (Reward: Murkrow Encounter) …
- Step Two Tasks. Catch Two Shadow Pokemon (Reward: Koffing Encounter) …
- Step Three Tasks. Purify Three Shadow Pokemon (Reward: 3,000 Stardust) …
- Step Four Tasks.