Why is my go plus not connecting?
If your phone is unable to connect to your Pokémon GO Plus, you may need to pair using your phone’s Bluetooth settings. On iOS devices: … Touch the Bluetooth toggle to turn Bluetooth on. Press the function button on the Pokémon GO Plus to make the accessory discoverable.
How do I connect my Pokemon Go Plus to my Iphone?
On iOS devices:
- Open the Settings app and tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth toggle to turn Bluetooth on.
- Press the button on the Pokémon GO Plus to make the accessory discoverable.
- Tap Pokémon GO Plus from the My Devices or Other Devices list.
- Open the Pokémon GO app.
- In Map view, tap the Main Menu.
- Tap Pokémon GO Plus.
Why does my Pokemon Go Plus keep disconnecting?
There are a couple of reasons why your Pokémon Go Plus would disconnect from your phone. … This means the Bluetooth Low Energy connection between your phone and Pokémon Go Plus may disconnect easily with interference. To deal with these problem, disable Wi-Fi on your phone and make sure Bluetooth Scanning is disabled.
How do I reset my go plus?
How to Hard Reset Pokemon Go Plus. To hard rest your Pokemon Go Plus device, hold the center button for just over 5 seconds, or until it turns solid blue. Let go, then press the button again for another 5 seconds, until it buzzes. Now you can pair the Pokemon Go Plus to any new device.
Is Pokemon Go Plus discontinued?
Pokémon GO Plus
The unit comes with a single button, which can be pressed to spin Pokéstops or catch monsters. … Sadly, it would seem that Nintendo is phasing out the GO Plus now that the Poké Ball Plus is available, and it is currently out of stock at several retailers; as a result, units are now rising in value.
How do I clear my Bluetooth cache?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
How do you put Pokeball plus in pairing mode?
Open your device’s Settings menu. Tap the Bluetooth toggle to turn Bluetooth on. Tap Search for devices, or Refresh to scan for nearby devices. Press the top button on the Poké Ball Plus to make the accessory discoverable.
Can’t connect to Gotcha?
Go to the Bluetooth settings IN YOUR PHONE, click on the device name and selected “Forget this device“. (Do Not Try and Repair yet) Launch the Pokemon Go app and go to Settings -> Pokemon Go Plus and then pair the device – you should now get the prompt to pair!
Why is my pokeball plus not connecting?
The issue may come from an outdated app, so best to install the latest version of your Pokemon Go. For Android devices, go to Google Play Store. Search for Pokemon Go. Click Install to download the latest version of the app.
How do I connect my pokeball to my phone?
How to connect your Poké Ball Plus to Pokémon GO
- Launch Pokémon GO on your phone.
- Tap the Poké Ball on the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Poké Ball Plus.
- Press the white button on your Poké Ball Plus.
- Tap your Poké Ball Plus under Available Devices.
- Tap Turn It On! …
- Tap OK.