How do I check my Pokémon GO history?
- click on Profile Icon in the bottom-left corner of the Map View,
- on the Trainer page, click on the Journal button below the Trainer’s level bar.
How do you check total activity in Pokémon?
How to View the Number of Battles You’ve Won in Pokemon Go
- Step 2: Touch your trainer icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Scroll down and select the Battles icon, which is the one with two pokeballs on it.
- Step 4: The number of battles that you’ve won is shown at the center of the screen.
Why isn’t Pokémon GO counting my steps?
Adventure Sync isn‘t tracking any fitness progress
Make sure the device has the required sensors to track your distance and steps. Open the Google Fit or Apple Health App to ensure that your device is properly recording your fitness progress. … Under Apps, make sure that Pokémon GO is listed as a connected device.
How do you turn on motion and fitness in Pokémon GO?
1. On an Android device, ensure you have Google Fit installed* on your device. 2. Then, from within Pokémon GO, simply go to Settings > Adventure Sync > Turn It On! >
How do I see my previous purchases in Pokemon go?
You can view your recent purchases by checking your Journal. There may be a slight delay before Premium Items appear in your Bag. If they don’t appear after a short while, try signing out (tap Main Menu > Settings and select “Sign out.”) and back in, or try restarting the app.
Where do you find your journal in Pokemon go?
How to open journal
- Tap the Pokeball-shaped icon. Tap the icon at the bottom center of the screen.
- Tap the sub menu bar. On the menu display, tap the sub menu bar at the bottom right corner.
- Tap ‘JOURNAL’ button. By tapping ‘JOURNAL’ button, you can open the record of your Pokemon adventure and look back your acts.
How many active Pokémon players are there?
The game’s community is still lively (there are reportedly more than 800,000 daily active players in the U.S. alone), participating in live events like the annual Pokémon Go Fest.
Does Pokemon Go count your steps when not open?
Pokemon Go now lets you track your steps without keeping the app open. … So, you’ll be able to earn candy and hatch eggs even on the days you forget to boot up Pokemon Go.
Does Pokemon go have to be on to count steps?
To work properly, the location on the user’s phone needs to be active. Pokemon GO needs access to the phone’s location in order to accurately track the steps taken by the trainer. Therefore, players are definitely going to want to check that before walking.
Does Pokemon Go count steps on a treadmill?
Adventure sync uses steps tracked by your respective health app, but not other activity. This means it will track walking, light jogging/slow running, treadmill, maybe elliptical machines. … This means be sure to keep the phone in your pocket when you’re running on the treadmill!
How do I turn on adventure sync on Android?
How to activate Adventure Sync
- Tap the Main Menu button.
- Tap the Settings button.
- Tap on Adventure Sync. You’ll also be prompted to grant permissions for Pokémon GO to access your Apple Health or Google Fit data.
Why can’t I turn on motion and fitness Pokemon?
In the Settings menu under Manage connected applications, make sure Pokémon GO is listed as a connected application. If your Android device is incompatible with Google Fit, you will not be able to use Adventure Sync’s fitness tracking feature.