Can I refund Pokecoins?
If you wish to receive a refund for PokéCoins you purchased (accidentally or otherwise), please contact Apple Support (iOS users), Galaxy App Store (Samsung users), or Google Play Help (Android users) to review their respective refund policies, request a refund, or to inquire about a recent transaction.
How do you cancel Pokémon GO?
To permanently delete your Pokémon GO account, please submit a request through our web-based Help Center and select “Delete My Account” from the dropdown menu. Please note: Account deletion requests may take several weeks to process.
How do I disable in-app purchases in Pokemon?
Restricting In-App Purchases (Android)
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Require Authentication For Purchases.
- Select the For all purchases through Google Play on this device option.
How do I restore in-app purchases on Pokémon GO?
To restore purchases on Android
- First of all, delete the app from your device.
- Tap Settings in your device.
- Log in with your email (same used to purchase)
- Download the app and tap Options > Restore purchases.
- Confirm your password if necessary.
- Get back to clips screen and tap icons to download.
How do I exchange items for PokeCoins?
To exchange PokéCoins for premium items:
- From the Map View, tap the Main Menu.
- Tap Shop.
- Tap an item to select it for exchange.
- Tap Exchange complete the exchange. Your premium items will then appear in your Bag. Note that there may be a short delay before premium items appear in your Bag.
How do you get free PokeCoins in Pokemon go?
How to get free coins in Pokemon Go
- Find a gym in your area that you can capture and fortify.
- Capture the gym and put your Pokemon inside it.
- After 21 hours, visit the shop and “cash in”
- You’ll be granted 10 coins and 500 stardust for every Pokemon you have in a gym.
- Save up and buy your desired item from the shop!
Can I delete my Pokémon Go account and start over?
Please keep in mind that all verified deletion requests are irreversible. All game data associated with your account will be completely and permanently deleted. To permanently delete your Pokémon GO account, please submit a request through our web-based Help Center and select “Delete My Account” from the dropdown menu.
Can you delete eggs from Pokemon go?
You only get nine egg spaces, after all, and eggs can’t be deleted. So, you need to get rid of those lower mileage eggs as quickly as possible to make sure you leave room for 10 km eggs. Since it takes more time to hatch a 10 km anyway, pop those in your infinity incubator.
Can I delete my Pokemon Go account and start over?
Since you can’t reset your account, you’ll just have to delete it. Well, it’s not that simple. Deleting your in-game account takes a few steps, and even then it doesn’t register right away. You can’t do it within the app itself, either.
Why can I not purchase anything in Pokemon go?
Purchase restrictions are enabled – It’s possible that you’ve enabled a setting on your device to prevent someone else (perhaps a child) from making a purchase. Check your Google Play, Galaxy Store, or iTunes settings to ensure that you’re able to make purchases from apps.
How do I turn off purchase authentication?
Disable In-App purchases On Android
- Go to the Google Play Store. Open up the Google Play Store from the shortcut on your phone’s home screen or by finding it in the all apps list.
- Tap on 3 Line Menu icon. …
- Tap on Settings. …
- Change Require Authentication Frequency. …
- Change Authentication Setting. …
- Confirm Changes.
How do I check my purchases on Pokemon go?
You can view your recent purchases by checking your Journal. There may be a slight delay before Premium Items appear in your Bag.
Purchasing Premium Items with PokéCoins
- I couldn’t use an item I purchased due to a technical issue.
- I accidentally purchased Premium Items.
- I was double charged for a Premium Item purchase.
Do you get your money back if you restore in-app purchases?
Fortunately, in some cases you can “return” the app and get your money back. … But if the app was purchased by mistake, you may be able to get your money back. Log in to your iTunes purchase history or open the e-mail you received when you made the purchase.
How do I get a refund for an in-app purchase?
Follow the instructions if:
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
Can you restore purchases on among us?
To restore your purchases, you need to revisit the store in the game (click the ($) button). On Android it should auto reload purchases when you do that. It might take a bit to reload.